Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jesus Jugs And The Bullies

As most of you know, I rarely, if ever, blog about the Real Housewives.  There are just so many more folks that do it better than I can and to be very honest, I have more fun live tweeting during the shows.  Its a challenge for me in 140 characters or less to be funny, snarky and of course, cutting.  So for me to sit down and write a blog about one or more of the housewives you just know my Nancy had to be tweaked, and tweaked it was.

How do I start this rant blog?  Do I ease into a dialogue about Alexis and her ever not so effervescent hubbs, Jim?  That this not so dynamic duo make a living at being victims?  Do I just jump into stats and facts in regards to Alexis' newly learned word "Bully"?  Do I, do I, do I?  Naw, I will just add some 30 mg. nicotine oil to my vaporizor e-cig and try to ease into the hot mess that is Alexis and her incessant need to be viewed as a victim to remain relevant enough to warrant staying on a show that to be frank, would probably do much better with her off of it.

Alexis last season appeared to be the victim.  Gay Gasp!  No Lucien, it cannot be you say.  Well my darlings I say she should have gotten an Oscar for her award winning performance as the most dull and very understood twit of the year.  That is saying something on a channel who also showcases such extraordinary talents as Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline and her Cabbage Patch Kids, Manzo.  Let us not forget, "I'm the victim Theresa, not you..." Melissa Gorga.  Another fine example of why birth control needs to be readily available on every street corner.  In fact, I would recommend many to develop an on going drug habit with birth control.

This season, Jesus Jugs, my pet name for Alexis, which has been hijacked and used all over the place, is once again attempting to become the victim.  She is scared of the big, evil, nasty, wicked Tamra and the Axis of Evil which is comprised of Retching Gretchen, and Miss Manners, aka Heather Dubrow.  So why for all that is good and sweet in the world would this bony, silicon injected, fine, upstanding Christian woman subject herself to those who she had to medicated herself to deal with?

Alexis and her uber controlling hubbs, Jesus Jim, need the cash.  Lets be honest shall we.  They is "sho nuff trying to live like white folks."  Jim has failed at just about everything he has attempted to do.  Why?  Because as with most of their ilk, they are phony to the core.  Jeez, Taylor Armstrong just popped into my head.  You get the point.  They lie, they embellish, the rent homes, cars, jewelry and etc. so they can appear to be like everyone else.  So they can feel like they belong.  And that insecurity is really at the heart of Alexis and her bullying bullshit.

Bullying seems to be a catch phrase now.  What I have noticed of late is that not many actual victims of bullying run around exclaiming they are being bullied.  Normally, they sit and suffer very silently.  To be bullied is very humiliating.  Take me for example.  It took me well into my 30's to be able to look someone in the eye and utter the words, "I was really bullied in school."  Gee whiz it still makes me feel embarrassed so say it.  What I have also noticed is a lot, and I mean a lot, of very insecure people and those who get caught lying , seem to use the word bully to deflect attention away from their own negative behaviors and have the focus shift to someone else.

Ah, the 30 mgs of nicotine in my e-cig is kicking in....So when I watched Alexis and her buddy, Lydia, aka Clamydia and Icky Vicki walk into that party I just knew the proverbial shit was gonna hit the fan.  Tamra is not known for her temperance and I kind of like the raw, edginess of personality.  She is filter-less.  I can appreciate her inappropriateness...sadly, many can't.  Ho hum.

The last we knew JJ (Jesus Jugs) was threatening to sue Tamra and hadn't spoken since the ugly reunion show.  So why in G-D's name would Alexis even think of showing up to a dinner hosted by Tamra?  To re-enforce her role on the show as the poor, little, lamb-like victim she wants us to believe she is.  Bullshit.  I am throwing down the "fuck you, you're full of shit card."

JJ had to know that Tamra was gonna be on point.  Why would a bullying victim subject herself to yet another attack?  She was still gonna get her paycheck from Bravo.  We saw the Jumps for Jesus trampoline park her and Jesus Jim were now doing.  So what was the point?  Relevance people, relevance and nothing more. Sorry JJ but I have been around the block far to many times to be manipulated by some insipid twit who is insecure about being on a show and tries to use the pain of others to make herself relevant.  Not buying it anymore than I bought the self serving fuckery of an interview with Leann Rimes, another succubi of humanity.

Now we have JJ in the victim role, Titillating Tamra and the Axis of Evil clearly defined by JJ.  No matter what happens from this point, insecure, manipulative, lying Alexis will have those who feel the need to defend her sophomoric behaviors and her role on the show is now cemented..but is it? (Bella Lugosit laugh now with some creepy organ music in the background)

For those who are actually bullied this is a travesty.  Their experiences, their pain has been discounted by Alexis.  Kelly Bensimone, another fine example of why electro-shock therapy doesn't work,  also had no other way to be relevant other than appearing in a victim role.  People really need to stop using the word Bully so much.  It is becoming so common that actual, real victims of it, are not getting the help they need because when we see people who are clearly not being bullied, we tend to see all who claim to be being bullied that way, as liars.  We all know that Alexis, Kelly are not bullying victims.  They are talking heads on a "reality" show.  They choose to be there.  They choose to interact with the other women on the show.  These women are not socially ostracized.  They are not afraid of any form of physical violence. There is no group or persons who are harassing them to the point their lives are in a state of constant anxiety.  So tell me where is the bullying?  I am not seeing it.

What I do see is several strong women addressing the bullshit that Alexis pulls and I see Alexis not liking that its being filmed and seen by millions.  That is all I see.  So Jesus Jugs shut the hell up about being a victim of bullying.  Also, could you leave my comments on your blog up, you wuss.  Did I hit a little to close to home?  That's right folks, she deleted my comment I left on her blog...so much for Freedom of Speech that I heard so much about last year from that monkey fart hubbs of hers, Jesus Jim. I guess only they get to have an opinion or have the ability to speak freely.

This bitch will have always have the last word......Smooches darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment